All lightning channels offline after update to 0.5.1

Where do you get this screen on Umbrel? I am having the same issue and cant find anywhere to update LND

Hello. Not sure if this is exactly related to the issue you’re having with updating LND, but this happened to me last night.
There is a recent bug in LND which requires and update. To do the LND update, you need to update Umbrel to version 0.5.3. Then perform the LND update. After the update, a restart of Umbrel is most likely necessary. Afterwards, LND may not start right away. Then wait some time until it does. Then your channels will most likely be offline. Then wait some time (1hr - 5hrs) until the channels start to come online.

What version of Umbrel are you currently running?

To update LND, go to Umbrel --> Settings and look for available updates. Or Go to Umbrel --> App Store and scroll down to Lightning Node. Open lightning node. The latest version to update to is LND 0.15.4-beta

WHen I check I see:

Umbrel Version0.5.3
Your Umbrel is on the latest version

Under Lightning Node:

Version0.15.1-beta

There is no option or button to click to update this.
I have been struggling with my lightning node for ages, nobody here has been able to give any meaningful help or information, and this could be the main reason why things are not working. I cant open any channels, never have been able to. Do you perhaps know how to update manually?