Apps to store files in IPFS

Greetings. Is there any App that may one day be installed on Umbrel to store files in IPFS?

I did some testing over the weekend and was able to get IPFS installed and working on a fresh Umbrel node running on a Raspberry Pi 4; however, upon rebooting, my node was stuck on “starting umbrel”. Ultimately, I uninstalled IPFS and used the following (via SSH) to get my node working again:

sudo systemctl stop umbrel-startup.service && docker system prune --force --all && sudo systemctl start umbrel-startup.service

I think it’s possible to integrate IPFS as an app on Umbrel, but there’s definitely work to be done to make that happen. Also, sorry, but I’m not really answering your question which is more about saving files across networks to IPFS… Some things to think about: 1) Should IPFS be installed on an Umbrel node? (Why or why not?) 2) Should an IPFS instance on Umbrel require its own hard drive? 2) How much of the Umbrel ecosystem should IPFS leverage? For instance, should IPFS users be able to use TOR connections or should they only have access via HTTP/HTTPS? Please with reply with your thoughts. Thanks!