Bitcoin & Lightening Wallet are not working in Umbrel

is there any way to backup bitcoin node or blockchain data?

Blockchain data and almost everything important resides on your external hdd. If you already have lightning channels, I would download that backup too (channel.backup).

1 Like

@Raj, Hi. Seems that I encounter the same issue right now. Have you found a solution for it?

Thanks!

Any solutions to this issue, I think I have a similar problem Reflashed my micro SD card yesterday. Core is 100% synced, still waiting for lightning wallet and umbrel wallet to sync.

1 Like

Same problem here… Core is 100% synced. no power cuts. Sent BTC to the address before it disappeared but never received them and now I can not see the BTC address any more.

anything? I have the same issue.

1 Like

I have done two transactions to my wallet. the first one showed up in my wallet, then I did a second one, could never see it in my wallet, even though it looked correct in the blockchain explorer.
I decided to reinstall my Umbrel server and restore it. I can now see my second transaction but not the first one…

Edit:
I ran the list chain transactions ~/umbrel/bin/lncli listchaintxns to see if I could see my transactions. And only the last transaction is listed.

I imported my wallet into blue wallet to see if I could see my BTC or at least get the xpub of the wallet.
And turns out that all my BTC is visible in the blue wallet.