Blockstream Green (Mobile)

Available for: Android, iOS
Official website: Blockstream Green: Simple and secure Bitcoin wallet

Instructions

1. Open Green on your phone.

2. Open the side menu and go to App Settings.

3. Enable Connect with Tor.

4. Enable Personal Electrum Server.

5. For Bitcoin Electrum server, enter <Electrum Server URL>:50001.

6. Enable SPV verification.

7. Click Save and restart Green.

Congratulations! You have successfully connected Blockstream Green to your Umbrel.

Unable to connect to Green? If Bitcoin Core has only recently finished syncing, please try connecting again in ~24 hours.

Fantastic easy to follow guide. Minimal confusion my end with the Personal Electrum Server instruction but figured it out eventually. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I followed the steps and there was nothing saying I haven’t successfully connected my Green Wallet to my Umbrel Node, but how do I verify this? There was nothing that indicates I’ve actually got a wallet connected to my node (see screen shot). Furthermore, by following the steps above, how does entering :50001 actually link the wallet to my node?

Hi Lounès,

Thank you for your information about how to connect Blockstream Green to Electrs on Umbrel with TOR.

I have a question about another step. If I would like to connect to Blockstream Green to Electrs on Umbrel without TOR in local network or tailscale local network environment. If you have any idea on this, please kindly let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Tommy

Ever get it figured out?

Yeah I just shut off Tor.

you will see the tor address in the bottom right hand corner of the green wallet to confirm you are conected

My Umbrel node has been running great for a few weeks. I could not connect Green via my Trezor (it tried to connect, but never did) or pers. Electrum server. Curious why the Umbrel test icon shown in the instructions above did not show up on my Green screen. Played around with in for a couple hours. Thanks for any advice.

I installed and used Electrum server app (Electrs) and used that onion address on Electrs app UI.