I’ve been having a problem with my node for about 1 week. again and again, 50% of the channels are not available. sometimes the channels reconnect on their own but often I have to restart the node. but after a few hours I have the same problem again. does anyone else have such problems or a solution? I haven’t changed anything about my environment.
- Set a static IP for your node. Use a eth cable not wifi.
- Be sure you have a stable internet connection that also allow Tor traffic in normal conditions. Maybe your ISP is blocking your Tor traffic. Try restating your router.
- Set your node in a hybrid mode (clearnet + Tor), at least to see if is more stable.
- Check with your peers. Maybe is not your node fault but your shity peers.
- Check your node logs (lnd and tor logs), see where is the disruption
Consult the guides section of this forum where you have more info.