How to pay in regular shops

I want to pay with Bitcoin in regular shops. Unfortunately not many shops are using lightning. At least not in the Netherlands. How can I still pay with bitcoins?

LOL I think you are trolling or this is a joke… or you are just a shitcoiner trying to make fun of LN.
Netherlands is the most populated region in entire Europe with Bitcoin acceptance…
Only if you look on coinmap.org and you see it clearly.
https://coinmap.org/view/#/world/51.16212186/6.22924805/7

Not talking about myriad of online shops that are still not listed there:

• BitRefill.combuy with BTC everything you want, using virtual cards/vouchers, including groceries

• LN Online Stores – online stores that accept BTC / LN, you can add your physical or web store in the list

• Accepting LN – online stores with BTC / LN, you can add your physical or web store in the list

• SpendABit – BTC merchant and product directory

• BitcoinWide – map and merchant directory, you can add your business

• BTCPay Server Merchants – merchants using BTCPay Server (a separate, proprietary type of server that processes all txs in BTC)

• Spending Bitcoin – list of merchants of all kinds and from the world

• Accepted Here BTC – list of online stores that accept BTC, you can add your physical or web store in the list

• Cryptwerk – merchants list by types, you can add your store there

• List of nodes LN of merchants

• Awesome things you can do with LN - huge list of places where to spend sats over LN

Trolling, joking, shitcoiner…! Thank you very much for your understanding and support.