Introducing the new Umbrel Community forum

Thrilled to be part of something this monumental with pioneers like Umbrel. :open_umbrella:

Looking forward to what’s in store. Big things a-comin!

4 Likes

Good day, fellow Umbrellians! :open_umbrella:

1 Like

Umbrel running on my Bitcoin Machine…great combination!

7 Likes

@WJF3 @sja123 you need to show off those beautiful machines over here: Share your set up! (Send Nodes)

Cheers Luke…I’m new so still finding my way around…

1 Like

Loving the Umbrel :open_umbrella: :grin:

5 Likes

:open_umbrella::heart:

:rocket:

2 Likes

We need an updated one of these showing the ever-growing Purple Umbrel Lights…

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for something like this!! Super pumped and really grateful for all the great work you guys do. This should really help make things indexed, searchable, and allow the community to help answer questions so that you guys can focus on the important development work that you’re doing. I have lots of questions that I’ve been storing up, so I’ll read through as much as I can before asking any of them to find any answers that already exist.

1 Like

Felicidades!!
Estoy emocionado de tener un nodo Umbrel
Muchas gracias por vuestro trabajo.
Saludos desde España!!

3 Likes

Good Morning
Very pretty! refrigerate the raspberry well in there?
Thanks

1 Like

Good Morning

Yes, seems to regulate heat pretty well…never seems to go above 60 degrees and there is a temp readout on the screen as well…

Ok! Gracias!

This is fantastic. Thank you for making a singular space for suggestions/feedback/help!

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

Umbrel is really a game changer as it allows noobs to become part of the bitcoin network without much technical knowledge. This forum will help create an awesome community. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks to make it so easy to run a node! Its great to be part of this revolution! :open_umbrella:

1 Like

Hi to all!

It’s very nice to have a place so clean and organized. No info will be lost or left behind.

Thank you all for this.

1 Like

Thank you Mayank & team for an awesome project and a great community! Hopefully this will grow even more now, with a dedicated forum !

Can someone point me to where I’m meant to enter the invite code? I can’t find that field in settings page, is it still active, or not any more ?

Anyways, thank ou again for your work, the software and anything in between!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @SolidPing!

The invite code is no longer needed as we’ve opened the forum to everyone. No worries though, your trust score has been bumped to 1 and the OG badge is on your way. Cheers!

1 Like