Issues after Latest Update to v0.3.13

I just restarted the node, hoping it will go better this time.

Could I use this command to rollback to 3.12 from 3.13? I had no issues with the previous version and don’t believe I ever ran 3.10.

Thank you.

v0.3.10 was unstable, so now I am trying v0.3.12

v0.3.12 run for less than one hour before problem started

same situation here since updating 0.313. After 2 days running system not accessable anymore.
Run the script

cd ~/umbrel && sudo ./scripts/update/update --repo getumbrel/umbrel#v0.3.13

Running version 0.3.13-build-0ba193b now

i’ll see it’s going …

I updated to 3.13 through the Umbrel, it began refusing to connect and after I reset the Pi and manually updated it through SSH. It worked for about a day and now its refusing to connect again. How can I fix this? Can I go back to 3.12 when things were stable? Or is there a permanent fix for 3.13?

Updating that my node hasn’t gone down ONCE since forcing a downgrade to 0.3.10, even after I changed my Alias.

Simply log in to SSH and run this command:

cd ~/umbrel && sudo ./scripts/update/update --repo getumbrel/umbrel#v0.3.10

@aarondewes has informed us on Telegram that they’re working on a fix, so I guess we can expect a 0.3.14 soon. I, for one, will be waiting a little bit before updating. No judgement on Umbrel, after all, they’re a small team giving us incredible software for free, but when it comes to my Bitcoin (and my node), I prefer security over new features.

By the way, I recommend you all set up “Lightning Watch” on Telegram to automatically notify you if your node goes down. Message “/start” to @lightningwatchbot (it’s free w/ a 1 hour delay), then send /referral 1570350100 and we will both get 7 free days of instant alerts :wink:

Hope the above helps.

3 Likes

@The_Lorax I can confirm the exact same experience.

Sorry for the issue, guys. Thanks for bearing with us.

We just pushed Umbrel v0.3.14 with a bugfix that resolves the issue which caused Umbrel to randomly drop off the network. Please let us know if the update resolves your issues!

2 Likes

Super, I will try it now

1 Like

already updated. Running fine now…

1 Like

Yes, it looks like v0.3.14 is working fine. It has been running stable for 6 hours now, and looking good.

1 Like

Successfully updated to 0.3.14, thanks!

hm, idk 0.314 has solved that issue. last night happened with 0.314 again.

My Raspbarry PI with Umbrel v0.3.14 need to be rebooted every second day. Is it only me, or has some other the same problem?

I’ve never had to reboot mine. What made you think it had to be rebooted? Did it tell you that? Was it sluggish? Unresponsive?

I just replaced my powersuplay, hoping it would help

Now it looks to work much better.

1 Like