Hi, I have a small shop in US where I sell calculators. I have different kinds of calculator which includes basic, scientific, graphic, printing and financial calculators. Despite all the good quality and material, the sale is not satisfying. So here, I’m looking for suggestions to grow my sales. Kindly, share some ideas that can help me improve my business. Thank you!
If you want to start accepting Bitcoin for your products, I wrote some simple guides for small merchants. Please start reading and pay attention to details.
- Bitcoin for merchants - quick starter pack
- How to accept Bitcoin as a small merchant - simple steps
- Getting started with Umbrel node
- How to use LNbits for small merchants
- Be your own bank - think like a bank
And a list of places where you can list your shop that accept BTC/LN
- CoinMap.org – physical and / or online stores with BTC, you can add your physical or web store in the list (Android app – iOS app)
- LN Online Stores – online stores that accept BTC / LN, you can add your physical or web store in the list
- Accepting LN – online stores with BTC / LN, you can add your physical or web store in the list
- SpendABit – BTC merchant and product directory
- BitcoinWide – map and merchant directory, you can add your business
- BTCPay Server Merchants – merchants using BTCPay Server (a separate, proprietary type of server that processes all txs in BTC)
- Spending Bitcoin – list of merchants of all kinds and from the world
- Accepted Here BTC – list of online stores that accept BTC, you can add your physical or web store in the list
- Cryptwerk – merchants list by types, you can add your store there
- List of nodes LN of merchants
Welcome to the party!
I was also looking for the right way to integrate bitcoin with small merchants. Thank you, these are great tips.
If you’re in a place with a lot of foot traffic you would be surprised by how interested people get in local shops paying in Bitcoin. 2 of my clients said that as soon as they pt the stickers up they got some interest within a few days.
Order yourself some “Bitcoin Accepted Here” stickers. There are ones that you can stick on the inside of glass: https://bitstickers.net/product-category/bitcoin/