Node down and seem unresponsive

Okay, I think we can somewhat assume the hardware is fine. Let’s bring out the big guns and point at the software (Umbrel OS).
Could you first ensure that

• LND isn’t running (I’d assume so, since docker ps isn’t running, and I can’t see any docker services on htop with the user umbrel)
  • backup your channel.backup under ~/umbrel/backup and all your files / your lnd channel states under ~/umbrel/lnd/data/graph/mainnet/
  • backup your lnd.conf under ~/umbrel/lnd
  • have your seed words

once this is all done, let’s try to kill and reinstate the docker system. I think this is where it’s hanging up

Source ==> Umbrel Troubleshooting Guide

Some docker component fail to start

I can’t access umbrel.local on browser or ip address. Did ssh and ran debug script. First suspect line is:

stat /var/lib/docker/overlay2/....... no such file or directory

How to fix this issue:

• just in case, re-flash the mSD card with the latest version of UmbrelOS (exactly the steps you did first time installing your node using the instructions from getumbrel.com
  • If still don’t do nothing, use this command (enter using SSH into your node):

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: sudo systemctl stop umbrel-startup.service && docker system prune --force --all && sudo systemctl start umbrel-startup.service

Restart your node

sudo reboot

Optional another command to clear the docker containers is:

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: sudo docker kill $(sudo docker ps -aq) && sudo docker rm $(sudo docker ps -aq)

then restart your node

Let’s see how that works