Node unreacable after updating to V0.5

Hi there,

I had the same problem, where I was unable to access my node through umbrel.local and I sat to read about possible solutions. I found this guide How to set a static IP for your Umbrel machine

This particular part of it resolved my problem and I’m now able to access the node through the umbrel.local

Option B - setup a fix IP in your RPi settings

• use Windows Powershell or Putty to enter SSH into your Rpi
  • type ssh umbrel@umbrel.local or ssh umbrel@yourRpi-IP` if you know that dynamically assigned IP (see previous point listing IPs in your LAN)
  • will ask you for a password, BUT YOU WILL NOT SEE IT. Just type your user password for Umbrel and press ENTER.
  • once you are in, configure the static IP address for the Pi, the gateway path and a DNS server. The configuration for the DHCP client (Pi) is located in the /etc/dhcpcd.conf file:

sudo nano /etc/dhcpcd.conf

The following snippet is an example of a sample configuration.
Change the value of static routers and static domain_name_servers to the IP of your router (default gateway, see Option A).
Be aware of giving the Raspberry Pi an address which is OUTSIDE the range of addresses which are assigned by the DHCP server. You can get this range by looking under the router configurations page and checking for the range of the DHCP addresses. This means, that if the DHCP range goes from 192.168.178.1 to 192.168.178.99 you’re good to go with the IP 192.168.178.100 for your Raspberry Pi.

Add the following to the /etc/dhcpcd.conf file:

#Configuration static IP address (CHANGE THE VALUES TO FIT FOR YOUR NETWORK)
interface eth0
static ip_address=192.168.178.100/24
static routers=192.168.178.1
static domain_name_servers=192.168.178.1

Restart networking system sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart

NOTE (Thanks @LoboGuara): If you update umbrel by reflashing a new version in SDcard, dchpcd.conf file is reseted. So make a copy of that file before you reflash your mSD card or edit again with your modifications before you start your node.

The other problem I’m facing now is that the bitcoin node app is not syncing and it stays at 99.96% with 0 peers.
My node is unreachable through Tor too.
I run a troubleshoot from the interface but it did not detect that anything is wrong with the node. I’m uploading the log produced from the troubleshooting. Help will be appreciated as I’m a newbie in this. Thanks
P.s can’t upload the report as an attachment as I’m a new user. Here is a link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QGZFXZk0_weVbuf1cy2c17UPhVxp8MaS/view?usp=drivesdk