Reinstalling Error: Host is already in use by another container

Hi, first time doing an install. Using ubuntu server lts 22.04 in mbr/legacy csm boot mode.

I installed umbrel on an internal drive that was too small. I shut down umbrel on the web ui, copied the ~/umbrel folder to the new disk, ran /media/umbrel/umbrel/scripts/start, and it failed (I didn’t record the error but I can retrieve it from the logs if needed).

So I decided to remove umbrel and install it again:

I booted into gparted, formatted the new drive as ext4 (it is an extended partition, maybe that’s the source of the error, but I can create files on this external ssd drive). I added the new drive to FSTAB:

/dev/disk/by-uuid/fdsklfdsajkl;fdsajkldfsajkldfa /media/umbrel ext4 user,rw,suid,dev,exec,auto,async,owner 0 2

I also tried default rather than user,rw,suid,dev,exec,auto,async,owner.

I removed the original umbrel it with these commands:
docker stop $(docker ps -a -q)
sudo systemctl stop umbrel-startup.service
sudo systemctl disable umbrel-startup.service
cd /etc/systemd/system/
sudo rm umbrel-startup.service
sudo rm -rf – …?* .[!.]* *

then I installed to the new path:

sudo curl -L https://umbrel.sh | bash -s -- --install-path /media/umbrel/umbrel

Warning: the “docker” command appears to already exist on this system.

starting tor_proxy … error
Recreating bdb5454385843843_manager Error
Warning: Host is already in use by another container

Also I am using wifi at present. How do I speed up the “a start job is running for wait to be configured” while booting? It seems to take forever unless I press Escape.

Still getting errors when installed on the 2nd disk. It is an external ssd disk connected via usb3.

Logs:
https://termbin.com/vru1q

Giving up on Umbrel until I get a larger M2 drive - but TOR can be disabled on it. I am tinkering with MyNode for now and also I will be running bitcoin core and LNDhub directly.

Hey @DarthCoin , I love your guides and info. Have you ever ran umbrel or bitcoin core on a BSD’s bhyve VM guest? Qubes? XCP-NG? ProxMox? Is it not recommended running Umbrel in a VM due to speed issues?