It has been two full weeks since originally syncing Bitcoin Core at 100%.
- I am running Umbrel on a Raspberry Pi 4.
- I am using a 1TB SSD.
- I am directly connect to Ethernet.
Here are the logs: https://pastebin.com/2nHVjsQQ
I have re-flashed my microSD twice with no changes.
I have also SSH’d into my Umbrel and attempted this command:
sudo systemctl stop umbrel-startup.service && docker system prune --force --all && sudo systemctl start umbrel-startup.service
A few key log errors:
- UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: LndError: Unable to list channels
- Unable to list pending channels, wallet not created, create one to enable full RPC access
- LndError: Unable to list pending channels
I’m beginning to think there is no fix for this bug.