Sparrow Wallet (Desktop)

Same here - it worked a week ago. Not now. Same settings as before and same as you.

Also having this problem. Anybody got a solution?

@DarthCoin could you have a look at this issue? Lots of us Umbrel users having Electrs sync issues stuck at 99%. It’s been over a month and still no resolution. Thanks Mate!

Also having trouble connecting to Electrs recently. Everything was working fine for several months beforehand.

I have electrs fully synchronized, as well as my node, but when I try to connect to sparrow (via private electrum) it is just stuck on "connecting to tcp://onionaddres:50001

I wait more than 24 hours behin of node install and now obtain this error. Could not connect: Retries exhausted

Thanks for your help, and tips to resolve

Hello… after the connection is made, what is the method to import the wallet? THS

My Bitcoin Node has been active for a few months but I cannot get the Electrs to be at 100%. It is stuck at ‘Waiting for Bitcoin Node to finish syncing…’
So I cannot connect to Electrum which makes everything more complicated in following the tutoriels… Can someone help?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem! Did you get anything resolved? Mine is stuck on umbrel.local:50001

I am now having the same problem of Electrs stuck at Waiting for Bitcoin Node to finish syncing". Have you guys been able to solved it? My Bitcoin Node on Umbrel already 100% synced.

I solved the problem using a simple solution. I uninstalled Electrs from Umbrel and reinstalled it and waited about 24 hours for it to resync. Now Electrs sync 100%.

yeah, that’s basically what ended up working for me, as well. when in doubt, wait a day. This seems to solve many of the problems I’ve had so far.

I was able to connect without electrz directly to the BTC Core node using RPC(tor) details which is too slow, still wondering how to connect locally P2P or RPC, I’m always getting: “Could not connect:
Connection refused” or “Could not connect: Unexpected end of file from server”
or
“Could not connect:
Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://192.168.1.116:8332/wallet/cormorant

I hope this helps everyone having the problems with trying to connect bitcoin core

1 Like