Starting Umbrel Issue

I’m not an expert (/oblig) but looking at your debug report it looks like your external drive is good because it said mounted successfully.

I haven’t heard of why it would deny access before completing the password, but I have heard of it denying access … and usually it’s after you reflash the microSD card with the umbrelOS. You’ll get a scary error message that says DNS in it. If that is the case then that’s caused because the first time you ever ssh into umbrel you typed “yes” to an agreement to put umbrel in the ‘known host’ file on your computer… and now the host has changed, so your comp thinks something fishy is happening. If that’s the case then follow the steps on this community board.

On your debug report it kinda looked like it wasn’t connected to TOR tho. Maybe try ssh back into umbrel and see if you’re connected to the internet by typing ping 8.8.8.8 (which is Google) to see if your node has internet. If it doesn’t then you may have to mess with the router … and if that’s the case you can go to this community board for help on that.