LNBits it’s an amazing app that is adding a suite of features to Umbrel node and users can adapt to their needs.
This app is using the node wallets (onchain and LN) but in adding a separate database for management.
You can use it for multiple wallets, as a LNDhub or specific usage for merchants, content creators, web content, LN ATMs and many others.
- LNBits.com - Public testing instance
- LNBits.org - More info and download source
- Github page - participate on open source code
- LNBits Youtube channel - with demos and tutorials
- This app works only behind Tor, so any extension you add/use/create QRs, you will need to use it from the .onion address provided. Do not share this onion address!
- Once you open/create a new LNBits wallet, save that address link into your bookmarks. There’s now other way (for the moment) to recover that wallet or login again. The address contain the key to the wallet. Do not share this address!
- LNBits is still beta phase, so take that in consideration and do not use it in “production” scenario.
From app extensions we mention:
- LNurl-pay - a simple way to have a static non-expiring LN QR code for receiving
- LNurl-withdraw - nice way to create vouchers loaded with sats and others can just scan and withdraw to their LN wallets
- TPoS - virtual LN PoS for small shops
- LNDHub - create various LND wallets, for family, employees, customers with different levels of access
- DJ Livestream - create your own jukebox paid with sats
- SatsPayServer - extension to create onchain and LN charges
- Offline Shop - Receive payments for products offline
- Events - Sell and register event tickets
- Captcha - Create captcha to stop spam, paid with sats
- Paywall - Create paywalls for content
- Subdomains - Sell subdomains of your domain
- Bleskomat - Connect a Bleskomat ATM to an lnbits
- Support tickets - LN support ticket system
- User Manager - Generate users and wallets
And many more extensions to come!
This post will be updated with more content, based on new features or additional information is required.