What apps would you like to be added to the Umbrel App Store?

I think it can be used as in LNBits for the time being, until we find a way to have a switch tor/clearnet
The LNurl from LNBits worked fine using onion address. But maybe some users do not want to use LNBits, just want a simple LNurl.

utxo.live (running on the local umbrel node)

1 Like

As it wasn’t said yet: Zeronet

1 Like

Bisq and HodlHodl

13 Likes

Some kind of resource monitor. Not a priority but would still be nice I think

1 Like

This suggestion is more for this topic: Umbrel feature requests

1 Like

Yep. Available now. Awesome

1 Like

GroundControl on the node - GroundControl App

4 Likes
  • Homeassistent
1 Like

Hey all. I’d love to see RPi-Monitor added to the Umbrel App Store. I already manually installed this application for monitoring my Raspberry Pi 4. However not everyone has the technical know-how to do this task and we’re looking to remove all barriers for people running a Bitcoin and Lightning node. It seems like it would be worthwhile for users to be able to monitor their devices to help aid in troubleshooting, maintaining, and updating their devices.

6 Likes

Would love to have a ccs template file that stores theme swatches.
for example lets say umbrel uses a palette of 9 color swatches.
Fonts-main, fonts-faded, background, shadows, highlight, active, inactive, send, receive.

This would make it easier to customize your Umbrel interface.

Obviously not top priority, but nice to have.

1 Like

Pihole. Right now I’m running a separate pi for it.

2 Likes

Oh yes!!

ION Decentralized Identifiers. Not sure how if it would be possible to implement on Umbrel, but looks very cool.

This is from the project’s Q&A:

***Q: Any plans to make this work on top of bitcoin full nodes?; on top of projects like Umbrel?

I haven’t had time to sort out getting it packaged for this. Would love some help with that from the community, else it will probably take a couple months before we can dig out.
(@csuwildcat)

5 Likes

It would be great if it were possible to run an app on the node to manage files in IPFS.

1 Like

join market & bisq & hodl hodl are essential!!! and i would actually suggest refraining from non-bitcoin related apps. like in the last release. pepole can have all that on a freedombox. im just pictureing the main “selling point” to umbrel is it being dedicated to being a bitcoin node. when you turn it into a cloud now its a cloud with bitcoin. and if someone is storing files on it dosnt that give the opertunity to invite somthing malicious?

8 Likes

Hi, A Stratum based frontend to monitor my asics and gpu rigs. I dont have any particular suggestions on what app would be suitable to port over but this would be very convenient to have as an option on my node.

Good thinking IPFS integration …

Secondly, I really like Satoshi Bitcoin core statistics logging (Github Repo)

There is a live “Grafana” dashboard at statoshi.info

–edit…
We can submit our apps to umbrel as per guide here
Packaging App For Umbrel - Git

ipfs-desktop repo

3 Likes

Storj.io node. Decentralized Cloud Storage

2 Likes

Thinking after bisq, and join market or wassabi, a tor relay node would be nice. That way users could opt in/out to donate bandwidth to the network we all rely on.

1 Like