Wrong CIDR? Stuck on loading screen

Hi I try to get my Umbrel up and running, no strange hardware, latet Raspberry PI, decent external SD of 1 TB and I am able to connect on both the websinterface (which is stuck on “starting umbrel”

When I SSH in and run the debug command I get thiss info:

================

==== Result ====

This script could not automatically detect an issue with your Umbrel.
Please share the following links and paste it in the Umbrel Telegram group (http s://t.me/getumbrel) so we can help you with your problem.
/home/umbrel/umbrel/scripts/debug: line 216: warning: command substitution: igno red null byte in input
ERROR: The Compose file ‘./docker-compose.yml’ is invalid because:
networks.default.ipam.config.subnet is invalid: should use the CIDR format
services.tor.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.bitcoin.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.electrs.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.lnd.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.lnd.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.nginx.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.lnd.ports value [‘9735:9735’, ‘:’, ‘:’] has non-unique elements
services.tor.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.bitcoin.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.electrs.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
services.nginx.ports contains an invalid type, it should be a number, or an object
https://umbrel-paste.vercel.app/9206b3b60bded736392d82ccee0521b1

Someone can give me tips on what I am doing wrong?

Fixed this by just reformatting the external disk and restart the PI, think this should be a general advice for a lot of problems.

Im getting the exact same error, have formatted my ssd and flash drive several times but still no luck…any suggestions?

Format your SD, and reinstall Umbrel, that worked for me.

Figured out what was wrong

to summarize what i did:

1. noticed no log/config files were created when running the umbrel debug command

2. the timestamps in the debug logs were ~1month prior, looks like ntp wasnt working

3. tried installing ntp debug utils and the default repositories were failing to connect

4. tried pinging google.com, no resolution

5. able to ping 8.8.8.8 so likely something up with DNS

6. checked /etc/resolv.conf had some weird strings related to the router but no nameservers specified

7. deleted resolv.conf made a new one with 2 nameserver entries for Google dns (would work with any public dns)

8. chattr +i (immuted) the new resolv.conf so it couldn’t be overwritten on boot again

9. rebooted, everything works now as expected

SteakWhislte