Show me your set up! (Send Nodes)

Thought this was a really cool thread with some great examples of unique nodes so thought I’d resurrect it and share my setup since it’s the complete other end of the spectrum from a lot of the examples here.

I just recently discovered Umbrel and fell in love with the lightning network and what Umbrel offers. I’ve got my Umbrel running on one of my home servers.

The highlighted machine is where my Umbrel vm lives, it’s running Ubuntu 22.04 with 6 cores, 12gb off ram and 1.5tb of ssd dedicated to it.

The machine hosting the vm has
16 cores/32 thread
256 gb of ram
3.2 tbs of ssd

The network is supplied by AT&T and is fiber to the home with a unmetered 5 gbps link (about 3 on most tests) . Also have a /25 public IP block available, internal primary distribution is over cat 6a ran to each room.

I just got started with all this but I’m excited to add a lighting node to my stack of projects hosted in my “rack” :slight_smile:

lol I put it on one inside of a VPS using proxmox just to test it out, its fairly minimal, but looking for community app links. You guys have some killer looking setups!

Pretty similar to me.

Check this out ser! GitHub - smolgrrr/awesome-umbrel: A curated list of community stores and apps on Umbrel Let me know if you find anymore good ones